Wednesday, March 30, 2011

And here they are!




 In the past I have made books from fimo clay and really liked how they turned out. I even made a tutorial for making them on the Greenleaf Forum I belong to. hmm wonder if I should update that tutorial and post it here....
I made quite a few and even made a few open books, what do you think? All are made by me even the writing on the pages. I was thinking that back in the time of witches & wizards they would have a lot of old books that were handed down from one generation to another and with a tiny tiny brush I came up with these. Have a great mini day!

4 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Yes, tutorial please! I'd love to know how to make fimo books! Thanks! :-) Jennifer

Jennybee said...

Hi Jennifer,

I just emailed you the link to the tutorial, let me know if you can view it. If not I'll recreate it.
Thanks,
Jennybee

Jennifer Hatt said...

Books look great, I belong to greenleaf too under Madhatter, i will search for the tutorial.

Jenn

Jennybee said...

Hi Jenn,

I love your minis!! I have been following your blog for quite some time and am in awe of your spring fling Diagon Alley shops!!!