Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gonna take a mini class for my cake day!


Yepp, I'm all signed up and my seat has been reserved. I'm going to take my first mini workshop in a few weeks it's a fantasy house with a fireplace. Where we will learn a inexpensive way to create stone, brick and stucco. My mom is taking the class too so hopefully I will be able to take a few pics as we build. I like the kit, it's a little wonky but has much appeal. I'm already making vines to attach to the side of the kit, and today I made some paper clay pumpkins too. I'm thinking of a little old cottage, but we shall see once I get started.
But really it should have pumpkins, little known fact about myself I LOVE pumpkins! I eat-em, bake-em, grow-em, make-m, I typically have a few real ones just hanging around the house. They are also in most of the mini scenes I create. For me pumpkins go hand in hand with Halloween, like snow globes and Christmas. That's it for now, I'm off to do another load of laundry.
Have a great week,
Jennybee

1 comment:

Hopblogger said...

Thank you for following my blog. And good luck on the giveaway. I do like your blog. Love this little cottage! It looks like a witch should live there. Have you decided who is going to live there?
Many hugs, conny